Whatever the reason, Stirling Institute’s Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (HLT43015) has been designed for those looking for practical knowledge and to bridge the industry gap between rehabilitation techniques, end·range strength programs and return to work and play protocols.
As part of this course, you will take part in the following activities:
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Disease & Injury Prevention
- Exercise Science
What’s in Stirling Institute of Australia’s Allied Health Assistance course;
- Recognise healthy body systems (HLTAAP001)
- Confirm physical health status (HLTAAP002)
- Deliver and monitor a client-specific physiotherapy program (HLTAHA003)
- Communicate and work in health or community services(CHCCOM005)
- Incorporate exercise science principles into fitness programming (SISFFIT019)
- Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately (BSBMED301)
- Follow safe work practices for direct client care (HLTWHS002)
- Work with diverse people (CHCDIV001)
- Manage legal and ethical compliance (CHCLEG003)
- Assist with an allied health program (HLTAHA001)
- Implement injury prevention strategies (SISFFIT031)
- Deliver prescribed exercise to clients with musculoskeletal conditions (SISFFIT526A)
- Conduct group sessions for individual client outcomes (HLTAHA011)
- Instruct fitness programs (SISFFIT003)
- Support the delivery and monitoring of physiotherapy programs for mobility (HLTAHA005)
- Incorporate anatomy and physiology principles into fitness programing (SISFFIT004)
This training is delivered with Victorian & Commonwealth Government Funding (Eligibility Criteria applies – For eligibility criteria and information please contact us on 1300 790 265).
This course is delivered face to face in a classroom environment with a combination of theory and practical activities.
Taking the next step is easy!
Simply fill in the form below and one of our consultants will be in contact.