As part of this course, you will take part in the following activities:
- An organised industry work placement (minimum of 120hrs)
- Ability to apply your skills in our practical training environment
- Provide first aid CPR Training
To ensure an appropriate learning opportunity, candidates need to demonstrate a capacity to undertake study at Certificate IV level. This can be demonstrated via the following:
- Pre-training review to assess individual needs and that the individual can demonstrate ACSF working level 3 for all indicators. Where a test result is supplied, it must be within the last 12 months.
- Basic computer skills.
This training is delivered with Victorian & Commonwealth Government Funding (Eligibility Criteria applies – For eligibility criteria and information please contact us on 1300 790 265).
- A satisfactory National Police Check (NPC) will be required for all practical placements.
- Immunisation certificate may be requested by the host employer.
To view our current fees & charges
Note: The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
All candidates enrolling in the course are entitled to apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) or credit transfer.
Taking the next step is easy!
Simply fill in the form below and one of our consultants will be in contact.